The next NVM Express Plugfest will take place May 22-25 at UNH-IOL in Durham, New Hampshire. New test requirements will be introduced, and a new Integrators List for NVM Express Management Interface will be launched. Experimental tracks will be held for NVM Express over Fabrics tests as well. Registration will close May 1, 2017. Find more information and register here.
- NVMe Revision 1.3 Expands Reach of Fast Storage for Enterprise, Client, and Cloud Power Users
- NVM Express Plugfest #7 Scheduled for May 22-25, 2017
- NVM Express, Inc. Elects Facebook and Toshiba to Board
- New Webcast: “NVM Express® – The Next Step for Faster Flash,” Dec. 15 at 10 AM PT
- Webcast scheduled: NVM Express over Fabrics panel discussion, Oct. 20, 10 AM PT